13th Annual Smithsonian Magazine Photo Contest Mobile
A New Path Down an Old Road
Built in 1909, Campbell’s Covered Bridge is South Carolina’s only remaining historic landmark of its type. The bridge crosses Beaverdam Creek and is named after Lafayette Campbell who owned the creek and surrounding land at the time.
|Photo Location:||Landrum, South Carolina, United States of America|
|Copyright:||© Tyler Silvers|