The Brick House Tavern is located on Duke of Gloucester Street. It has 16 rooms, all have private, full baths. The Brick House has always been used as lodging. In 1770, the innkeeper, Mary Davis, advertised “12 or 14 very good lodging rooms” and also noted that the first-floor rooms were reserved for ladies and the rooms above for gentlemen.
|Photo Location:||Williamsburg , Virginia, United States of America|
|Copyright:||© Jeff Werner|