Callaway Memorial Tower, also known as the Callaway Monument was built in 1929 as a tribute to textile magnate Fuller E. Callaway. It is located in the historic mill village of LaGrange and is surrounded by a gorgeous green lawn. The tower is patterned after the Campanile of St. Mark’s Square in Venice, Italy and is a perfect place for photographs, picnics and exploring with the family.
|La grange, Georgia, United States of America
|© Karen Cox