In 1914, The Holly Manufacturing Company built five steam pumping engines for the City of Buffalo's water supply. Each engine weighs 1,100 tons and stands 60 feet high. They are still intact and in their original configuration at The Col. Francis G. Ward Pumping Plant on the shore of the Niagara River.
|Photo Location:||Buffalo, New York, United States of America|
|Camera:||Canon EOS REBEL T5|
|Copyright:||© Corrina Lucas|