One of the most well-known fountains in Évora, Portugal, Unesco World Heritage city, known for its architectural wealth and history. This fountain was a work of initiative of Cardinal-Archbishop D. Henrique, regent in the minority of D. Sebastião, that of this monarch obtained the respective license and was inaugurated with solemnity the 4 of December of 1556.
|Photo Location:||Évora, Portugal|
|Camera:||Canon EOS 1100D|
|Copyright:||© Custódio Silva|