18th Annual Smithsonian Magazine Photo Contest Travel
St. Stephen’s Hall, Houses of Parliament, London
A walk through St. Stephen’s Hall, the royal chapel which became the first dedicated House of Commons. A part of the Houses of Parliament in London’s Palace of Westminster, the original hall began as a chapel for King Henry III in the year 1248.
|Photo Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Copyright:||© David Crews|